- Source new and potential developments with the view of building and establishing relationships with developers, sellers and buyers.
- Carry out inspections of properties be it off plan, land or developed property.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursements of funds.
- Act as intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, usually representing one or the other.
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Manage enquiries including phone calls, text messages and emails.
- Perform due diligence on properties to verify property documentation.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, legal requirements and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements and participation in multiple listing services.
- Candidates with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience with backgrounds in real estate, offline or online media sales will be highly regarded.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong understanding of MS Office suite
- Exceptional time management skills