- Work closely with sales team in target setting process, implementation of group guidelines, local procedures and internal/external audit recommendations within the branch.
- Develop & maintain the necessary tools to capture the secondary sales, distribution figures and distributors infrastructure in the branch and report to Head Office on regular basis.
- Collate, consolidate and validate distributors stock holding and communicate same to Head Office on a regular basis
- Monitor evolution of Sales Force MOGE’s and analyze / challenge sales branch on resource allocation. Support sales organization on annual resource planning and variance tracking in the branch.
- Custodian of Branch operation Assets, efficient CAPEX control and provide regular feedback to the sales controller and fixed assets accountant.
- Ensure effective reconciliation of all promotion carried out in the branch and provide monthly report to the HO.
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar role.
- BSc/ HND in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accounting (at least second class lower/ upper credit)
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated clarity in both writting and speaking.
- Analystical mindset.
- Proficient use of MS Office applications especially excel
- Good understanding of financial drivers, accounting rules and principles.
- Good orgazinational and planning skill