This role will be responsible for identifying, positioning and leading efforts to develop the customer portfolio, forecasting and planning opportunities, managing orders, closing sales and securing contribution margin targets for the Downhole Technology (DT) portfolio of GE Oil & Gas, within the Sub-Sahara region.
- Establish a plan for SSA to support existing customers and grow the customer portfolio by developing leads and new opportunities
- Develop and maintain a strong network with key individuals within the customer’s organization and leverage to anticipate customer’s needs as well as accurately forecast sales on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- As a coach, accelerate the onboarding and development of a Downhole Technology (DT) services business in the region.
- Provide technical support and guidance to clients to help them select the appropriate technology that can provide the desired services within the operating specifications
- Monitor the market and evaluate competition and customer specific strategic and operational factors to support business decisions
- Drive appropriate processes and rigour to ensure that the opportunity pipeline is up to date and accurate in the sales funnel
- Ensure a review rhythm around closure of the assigned geographical region key deals.
- Coach the local services team to ensure quality and availability of services.
- Build and deliver a plan to improve our customer service experience
- Comply with Company Safety policies and procedures and continuously promote and satisfy all Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) requirements
- Ensure that all business matters are conducted with the highest integrity and in full compliance with GE Oil & Gas policy