Purpose of Role:
• The management, provision and communication of sales services that enable the field sales force to achieve volume, visibility, distribution and promotion targets.
• To drive and coordinate distributor’s performance and operational activities from the centre in order to ensure we optimize all selling opportunities daily.
• To collate, analyse and produce accurate reports of all sales activities against the strategic priorities of the organisation.
• Track the distributor’s management team performance.
• Accountable for all the assets on lease to the distributors, like forklifts, computers etc. Generally act as the contact point for requests regarding the assets on lease to the distributors.
• Manage Administrative procedures at HQ and in the Divisions, maintain a close working relationship with all divisions and keep the Sales Leadership Team fully updated on all key issues and actions concerning distributors,
• Ensure clear communication of the business trade terms to the divisions. Keep distributors’ infrastructure data and update the record quarterly for monthly payment of infrastructure incentives.