- A five star hotel in Lagos has commissioned Smart Partners Consulting to recruit on their behalf a seasoned Sales and Marketing Director to upscale their revenue drive.
- The Director of Sales & Marketing will be responsible for all aspects of sales, analyzing and achieving strategic objectives and business growth goals.
- Demonstrates excellent leadership and communication skills with associates, guests and owners. Directs sales associates, builds sales budgets and marketing/business plans, while ensuring the hotel is protected and inventory controls are in place.
- Ensures all operations are in alignment with the vision of the General Manager, Company and brand standards. Delivers quality service, achieves financial goals and implements short and long term strategies.
- Establishing powerful marketing strategies and campaigns
- Establish outstanding relationships within the market place
- Set property up for success for year over year profit goals
- Have a proven track record as a Director of Sales and Marketing in a upscale hotel 5 star hotel
- Experienced leader who can effectively manage a team and ensure action plans and goals are attained
- Can deploy and mentor a sales team to uncover new accounts and business in a highly competitive market
- Is a self-starter who is able to work creatively and has a strong marketing background.
- 10 to 15 years of hotel sales and marketing management experience
- A good first degree with MBA .
- Ability to Travel and multi-task
- Requires effective business writing ability and communications skills
- Develop strong internal and customer relations.