- Plan, promote and manage the operation to achieve set objectives, budgets and Business plan.
- Research new Immigration agents and companies that we could potentially cooperate in Nigeria.
- Assists in the development of annual sales goals for the Nigerian Market
- Follow up clients from Exhibitions or Private Seminars in Nigeria as well as foreign clients that have not concluded a contract of sale.
- Develop and implement Training Programs to the Nigerian Agents, both in terms of property (Product Knowledge Training)
- Identify and attend tradeshows/ exhibitions and other business functions to keep abreast of developments in the marketplace and to find potential new business.
- · Locate potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discovering and exploring opportunities
- · Proactively initiate and engage sales calls to new prospects
- · Work on ad hoc projects delegated by the Sales & Marketing Director.
- · Ensure that regular and effective communication is maintained with all customers.
- · Act as an on-going link between the customer and the company and maintain good long-term relationships.
- · Assist in the designing of cutting edge marketing material to be used in our various exhibitions and presentations both at home and abroad
- · Assist Directors in presenting the company to big potential investors and Key agent accounts
- · Provide Marketing and Sales support to the agents with the assistance of our Marketing Department
- · Gather market and customer information (Nigerian Clients).
- Relevant first degree in, Social Sciences, Economics, Finance, Marketing or such related field from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.