Note: Use Job Code that correspond with your preferred location.
- Job Code: EFL/SME/NC 005 Location: North-Central
- Job Code: EFL/SME/SE 005 Location: South-East
- Job Code: EFL/SME/SS 004 Location: South-South
- Job Code: EFL/SME/SW 003 Location: South-West
- Job Code: EFL/SME/LR 002 Location: Lagos
- Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlet or trade factor.
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results report, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitoring competition by gathering current market place information on pricing products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, services and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions; preparing reports, recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviving professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
Educational Qualifications & Experience Required
- Work Experience - Minimum of 2 years quality experience selling FMCG products. Preferably candidates with experience in the sale of Food products
- B.Sc in Business Administration or its equivalent
- Willing to travel from time to time and to embark on working transfer as the case maybe.