The Sales and Marketing Graduate will integrate the Backhoe Loader Commercial Team at the Desford site, and will be responsible for various functions within Backhoe Loader market. As we prepare for the launch of new products, the Sales and Marketing Graduate will take a leadership role in developing sales/marketing materials such as product brochures, product presentations, videos, and other innovative media. In addition the Backhoe Loader Sales/Marketing Graduate will coordinate product sales training events with Caterpillar dealers, and directly interact with end-users while obtaining customer feedback on the Backhoe Loader product for continuous product improvement. While the Graduate will work on global initiatives as part of the Backhoe Loader Global Commercial Team, the regional focus for this position is Europe, Africa, Middle East, and the CIS.
- Interest in automotive, industrial machine or agriculture would be beneficial.
- Creative imagination around marketing campaigns
- Highly innovative and self motivated.
- Desire to challenge both yourself and the organisation on delivery of technically superior cost effective designs and solutions.
- Potential to be a technical leader within Caterpillar.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a global team as well as on own initiative.
- Strong planning, organising and problem solving skills.
- Willing to travel and engage different cultures.
- Degree Disciplines Accepted: (providing a 2:1 is achieved)
- Marketing, Business Administration, and Engineering.