- Recruitment, screening and selection of agents for registration
- Managing agent relationships
- Develop marketing and sales strategy for agent acquisition
- Developing lists of merchandising items required to facilitate marketing and sales strategy for agent acquisition
- Organizing below the line activities to enhance sales
- Allocating agents to specific coverage areas and districts
- Managing and developing sales and sales support staff
- Driving agent daily sales target
- Liaising with the operations team on all agent operational issues
- Preparation of daily sales report
- Preparation of Target vs. Achievement reports- Daily/Weekly/Monthly
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Managing large geographical agent locations
- Large team Management
Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate with a Degree in Sales or Marketing would be an added advantage.
- 6 years and above in a supervisory position.
- Must possess these IT skills: MS Excel/ Word, PPT/Google Application
- Must be conversant with the Telecom/Gaming/PTSP/IT Industry.