- Assist distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings, assist in product development, and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments.
- Manage and deepen customer relationship with existing and prospective customers in order to increase profitability, growth, increase in market share, and customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Collaborates with the organisation to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines
- Design, develop and launch of new product offerings based on customer requirements.
- Driving new business revenue and managing the renewal of existing business through developing and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Mentor, manage and train sales and product professionals on team
- Writing Skills
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Job Task Planning and Organizing
- Advanced Negotiation Skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A good first degree or its equivalent in Marketing or Business Administration from a reputable institution
- Relevant professional qualification(s) will be an advantage
- At least 5-7 years work experience as a Sales and Marketing executive, preferably in a pharmaceutical Industry or Food Production Companies.
- Proven business development skills and strong entrepreneurial outlook.
- Strong customer service orientation and knack for breaking new grounds.
- Excellent leadership, negotiating, relationship building, team working, influencing, interpersonal and communication skills.