- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Tracks sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by updating materials; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports office staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analysis, new product information; relaying patient services requests
- Experience in trade marketing and retail client management.
- Able to benchmark and understand market best practises .
- Represent the organization as a progressive leader in the industry in order to capitalize the company position, image and revenue potential.
- Understand and manage dept budget/expense.
- Communicate with international suppliers in regards to new orders, forecast and marketing programs.
- A good degree from a recognized University. MBA will be added advantage
- Good knowledge of FMCG Sales and Marketing.
- Good track performance of sales records.
- Knowledge of nationwide market
- High Computer proficiency .
- Good presentation and communications skills
- Must have minimum of 8 years experience in Sales and Marketing management in FMCG .