The successful candidate will execute product sales and marketing activities in line with Company’s business development guide lines and periodic budgets, so as to continually achieve growth in client base and Company revenue targets.
Key responsibilities will be to:
- Contribute to and prepare periodic marketing plans with the Head of Department, in line with sales targets.
- Implement proper training of clients on desired products/services, according to the user manual guidelines to aid proper software usage.
- Provide first line support to clients based on the terms of contract in order to achieve prompt resolution of complaints.
- Deliver presentations and demos to prospective clients so as to create product awareness.
- Prepare product proposals according to Company and client requirements.
- Effectively manage the Company’s customer database.
- A bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution. A master’s degree and/or MBA will be an advantage.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ cognate experience in a similar role in an ICT company.
- Strong sales, marketing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent networking skills, particularly relationship- building, interpersonal and communication skills.
Remuneration package is highly competitive and attractive.