To ensure all customer relations, sales and marketing activities are in line with company policies; and supervise sales officers.
- Overall responsible for activities of sales in head office.
- Work with head of Sales and other branch supervisors.
- Provide current and prospective customers with information about products sold by the company in the areas of pricing, usage, benefits, durability, quality and availability.
- Ensure that the department maintains an up-to-date price and stock position of all company’s products.
- Ensure both new and old team members are adequately trained in the manner and procedure that aligns with the comapny.
- Take order and final invoices as necessary.
- Ensure key performance indices (KPI) including sales target of team members are realized.
- Maintain data on competitors and manage price wars with customers
- Verify and document changes in customer requirements and update management on new trends in consumer behaviour in the market place
- Ensure team understands the correct interpretation of the company’s condition of sale.
- Assign and coordinate the job functions of Team Members.
- Manage Marketers (Freelance), check every 48hrs that their report are up to date.
- Ensure all members of the team are updated about any new standard operating procedure.
- Also work with HR to ensure SOPs are updated every six (6) months.
- Identify gaps in product demand and supply and inform management of such gaps in a bid to be ahead of competitors.
- Scrutinize all documents and information supplied by customers and analyze questionnaires to ensure that customers’ needs are met.
- Plan and conduct effective customer follow up and assign staff for follow-up.
- Attend to all customer grievances and manage such in line with company’s policies.
- Ensure that routine and recurring administrative duties associated with departmental functions of the company are carried out.
- Show commitment to personal development in ways deemed important by management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and or relevant course. Graduate with drive for sales.
- 4 -5 years’ working experience preferably in sales, marketing, or business development environment.
- Experience in real estate and furniture companies is essential.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both written and oral) skills.
- A positive, confident and determined approach.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to use own initiative, manage time effectively, work accurately and quickly under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills.
- Ability and drive to sell.
- Demonstrate creativity and good business acumen.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize a busy workload.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Office.
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills.
All candidates must possess good command of English language (spoken and written) and without any form of regional accent.