The client translates the latest insights from neuroscience into practical applications for the 21st Century workplace. In an era of unprecedented complexity and disruptive change, organizations must respond quickly and creatively to shifting market, social, and political conditions—to survive and to thrive. They help build an intelligent enterprise through developing human capital value.
• Assist in maintaining accurate and efficient information storage and filing systems
• Enter all cold lists into Affinity (CRM) as an unqualified lead
• Make sure all contact details and information is obtained and entered into sourced database properly
• Send outbound LinkedIn messages to potential targets, making sure these names are entered into CRM as an Unqualified lead
• Conduct outbound invites/sourcing on LinkedIn and facebook to invite people to join the company’s community groups on facebook
• Post Online ads (google ads, remarketing, source bottle, LinkedIn)
• Ensure that full contact details are sourced through all members of community groups, MailChimp, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram.
• Send out welcome messages to new LinkedIn (including directors personal page contacts), facebook, Instagram, meet up, and Mailchimp subscribers Posts on Hootsuite content as provided by the directors.
• Development of lead cards for twitter Enter any business cards, contacts that were networked and spoken to at events as Primed and enter comments about meeting for business developer and allocate to that business developer
• Migrate to Potential if they actually requested information about something from the Posting Invites to Live webinars and meet-ups Monitor marketing newsletter click throughs and convert all click throughs to Potential in Affinity
• Send potential clients a follow up email to see if they want more information
• Fortnightly newsletters to go out with current blog and video - Internal staff to schedule topics and complete for marketing Clean out and sort existing database
• List needs to be separated and categorized in Woocom as well
• Upload bi-weekly blogs and re posted to social media platforms
• Support appointment making and follow ups for Allocate Primed to Potential Conversions to a Business Developer in affinity Convert click throughs from newsletter when they respond to interested and raise an opportunity in affinity and allocate to follow up.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher, Outlook
• Accurate and timely word processing and data entry skills
• Understanding of administrative systems and procedures or the ability to gain an understanding and a willingness to develop proficiency with office technology
• Well-developed communication skills with the ability to maintain strong attention to detail
• Effective verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise with people at all levels in an informative, accurate and positive manner
• Ability to prioritize, organize and complete work with established deadlines, and to maintain a consistent level of professionalism
• The ability to work unsupervised
• Strong client focus and genuine desire to assist team members
• Proactive approach to resolving queries and problems
• Flexible approach to work tasks and a willingness to learn
• Amenable to work part time / 4 hours during AU shift