- Responsible for collecting and maintain comprehensive market intelligence
- Acquire a good knowledge of the client
Sales And Business Development:
- Support and develop all new business opportunities with current client and prospects initiate contacts and meetings
- Respond to ITT (invitation to tender) for major oil & gas clients.
- Negotiate contractual rates, terms and conditions
- Develop and manage contracts from proposal to daily administration
- Follow up and accompany consultants
- Follow up client requests from proposal to award of contract
- Coordination with international offices,
- Interaction with clients’ management ( audit, proposal price explanation, HSE, registration request, insurances… )
- Follow up contracts issuance and contracts renewal
Finance & Legal:
- General understanding of finance, legal and human resources
- To keep senior management suitably informed on the progress towards agreed targets
- Complete business development weekly report and client/prospects visits reports
- Manage and organize an efficient department as sales and operations manager
- Minimum of 5 years in the oil & gas industry
- Good knowledge of sales and marketing in oil and gas industry.
- Understanding of upstream oil and gas development project roles.
- Good knowledge of the major oil and gas players.
- General understanding of agreements and contracts.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Experience in management is appreciated.
- Excellent English (compulsory).
- Fluent French (would be an advantage).
- University degree in business studies (master level).