Main duties and responsibilities:
• You are required to maintain ethical standards in accordance with Daimler AG Policies and the
Company's Compliance Guidelines and Policies including Anti-Bribery and all relevant competition
• Provide motor quotations that meet customers needs and convert into sales in accordance with
agreed targeted conversion rate.
• Identify dealers/customers requirements, answer any questions and queries in respect of the
Brand Insurance product and services, using own initiative and industry knowledge to decide best
course of action to rectify customer issues.
• Provide customers and dealerships with all relevant documentation regarding the policies.
Ensuring information is accurate, complies with FSA regulation, and reflects information given by
• Manage own activity within the UK insurance Compliance framework and within the regulated
environment of the Financial Services Authority (FSA).
• To manage queries concerning claims issues, escalating in accordance with DAIMLER INSURANCE
SERVICES complaint management guide to ensure a high level of customer service and
satisfaction in agreed FSA compliant manner.
• To confirm verbal communication as necessary in writing, summarising and documenting
conversations within the diary system. Ensure that the diary Management System is updated with
any information received via the customer, dealership, or Brand Assistance lines to ensure smooth
running of operation.
• To deal with incoming postal enquiries within agreed period from date of receipt. Manage own
diary to agreed levels. Ensure all renewals are invited in excess of FSA minimum of 21 days.
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
• Previous Sales / Customer service experience, within targeted environment, preferably within the
• Good telephone skills – preferably with call centre experience. Good communication skills, verbal
• High levels of organisational and administrative skills.
• Works well within a team and takes personal responsibility for his/her own actions.
• Detailed understanding of principals of insurance regulations relevant to the sale and distribution
of insurance products.