- To conduct daily field visit to FM customers ( FT, Exclusive Agents , Push cart Agents) and check if FM freezers are filled up with stock as well as freezers utilization.
Principal Accountabilities (IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)
Measure the following using the outlet call cards:
- Freezer Optimization:
- confirm if freezers are filled up with stock
- Confirm if freezers are being used - used with Generator if no govt. electricity.
Reporting and Scope: (IPE Factor: Knowledge/teams & breadth)
- The position reports directly to Sales Capability Development Manager.
- The scope of this position is domestic.
Performance Management: (Key Performance Indicators)
- Actual call vs. Planned call
- Quality of Report.
Work/Business Contacts and Authority: (IPE Factor: Communication)
- Customers All relevant outdoor customers including Franchise Takers and Exclusive Agents/ Pushcart Agents
- Represent Fan Milk on a day-to-day basis towards customers
- Work & business contacts: Various Fan Milk Organizations and Staff.
Critical Qualifications/Skills/Experience (IPE Factor: Knowledge)
The ideal candidate:
- Must have an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders into the right course of action.
- Minimum qualification of SSCE.
- Have good Motor Cycle Riding skill and should possess a valid Riders Permit/Licence
Learning & Career Opportunities
In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Work as a team member in a large organisation
- In-depth business knowledge of Fan Milk business
- Good (internal and external) communication skills
- Local Government relationship and other stakeholder management
- Business development skills.