The role would be responsible for creating and implementing training programs and overseeing the development of careers in the Sales organisation. Coordinate performance, competencies and evaluates productivity in the Sales Department.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES (IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation):
- Leading and driving the Fanmilk internal and external capability agenda.
- Develop and implement Fan Milk’s training plans/modules for her sales team (all levels) and embed the Fanmilk way of working via on the job coaching -field and classroom training
- Develop Sales Competencies framework for Fan Milk.
- Evaluate and test competencies of the sales team.
- Ensure the Sales Execution –Tablet solution is function appropriately.
- Ensure accuracy in Sales force KPI Reporting
- Accuracy in Vendors/ Customers weekly sales report
- Manage the Data gathering Unit.
- Develop and implement (with HR) a talent-based hiring program for the SO, RSM etc.
- Develop and implement an induction program for SO, RSM etc.
- Drives and monitors performance evaluation and coaching between NSM/RSMs and RSMs/SO.
- Identify the potentials of high performers and build on their strengths.
- Pool best practise and train the team on how to improve KPI performance.
- Establishes and evaluates metrics for assessing training effectiveness.
- Analyzes and evaluates training needs/gaps on an on-going basis to keep trainings current, effective and result driven
- Develop a process for Regions to reward performing SOs in conjunction with HR.