- As a field sales executive, you are expected to manage sales-productivity to effectively tracks your selling activities
- To manage contact information for sales prospects and existing clients
- To schedule your visits with clients for sales within your sales territory
- You need to deliver sales presentations and collect information about the client to assist in the development of marketing plans and sales strategies to increase your chances of completing a sale.
- To be an effective sales field representative, you need to demonstrate commanding knowledge of your target customers, existing competitors in the marketplace and industry trends that may impact a buying decision
- In addition to these duties, you need to maintain a regular calling or contact schedule with companies to identify more leads or resolve any problems that arise in existing client accounts
- Once you have secured a client deal, you need to ensure customer satisfaction by assisting with training and installation, and managing the relationship of the client with your company or manufacturer.
- Must have a thorough understanding of car financing, to advise customers on loans or prepare financial documents for customers to sign.
- To suggest Sales Manager if any improvements to be made in work environment which will suit to customer's need and improve business.
- To update knowledge about vehicle models, sales trend and other environments.
- To maintain cordial relationship with customers for reference and future bookings.
- To follow up customers from booking till delivery.
- To make timely arrangement to send vehicle for demonstration at customers' door step as committed.
- To take accountability for the best contribution of overall growth of sales through field sales performance.
- Any other assigned duties by HOD.
- Sound expertise in sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good communicator
- Strong Presentation skills
- Persuasiveness - Know-how to demonstrate, promote and sell
- Strong networking skills
- Negotiating skills
- Good Judgment
- Decision making
Qualification and Experience
- Qualification: B.Sc in Sales & Marketing
- Experience : Minimum of 3 to 10 years in Sales line