To ensure ongoing support of all Sales Deparment within UAE according to Global best practice standards for realizing profitable market share growth and smooth interaction with all internal departments. Conducting the coordination function in alignment with headquarters along with project management of key initiatives will be required from this role.
- To ensure sales staff is enabled to apply best practice standards in daily work by ongoing know how availability and training.
- To align annual and seasonal go – to- market calendar with all involved functions within global framework.
- To ensure all involved functions are delivering their respective contributions to the key sales tools AFBs, StAPs, and AMPs according to aligned timelines.
- To document, maket available – standard template presentations, actual applications, work in progress – of AFBs, StAPs and AMPs. (Account fact book, Strategic account plan, Account marketing plan).
- To support Sales best practice implementation operationally.
- To maintain and update distribution trading policies (DTPs) and best practice conepts and tools.
- To support all bench-marking across the sales initiatives and to execute the Customer Satisfaction Surveys.
- To provide all statistical and relevant KPI data as requested on key accounts and franchise stores. Monitor all reports on trends and developments in key accounts including competitors activities.
- To develop Key Accounts objectives, strategies and tactics including translation into action and business plans based on a solid fact base on each KA along clearly defined guidelines jointly with the Head of Sales.
- To support senior management with business updates and presentations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of Finance, Customer Service and Marketing(specifically trade-marketing) will be an advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint is a must.
- Arabic preferred.
- Excellent coordination and communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail and quality.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in business with Sales / Marketing focus
- 2 years of overall work experience in industries such as FMCG, apparel, fashion, shoes or similar.
*Relocation is available for this position