For over seven decades, AG Leventis (Nig) Plc has provided West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. By focusing on the core markets such as Power, FMCG, Logistics and Real Estate - AGL has become one of the Major forces in Nigeria & beyond.
AG Leventis is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Implements the sales and marketing plan for the Hotel/Restaurant/Café (HORECA) channel to ensure sales targets are achieved or exceeded for the team.
- Sales and development of the company brands in the HORECA sector in Lagos
- Daily interface with HORECA trade customers, brand development activity which includes design and implementation
- Identifying and establishing contact with potential customers proactively.
- Responding to sales inquiries from new and existing customers.
- Maintaining the company's contact database management with up-to-date contact, accurate and activity details.
- Ensuring effective internal communication within the Sales, Marketing team.
- Keeping a tight control on receivables and control credit limit with customers.
- Implement coverage and frequency plan for HORECA Channel, as agreed with line Manager and achieve the targeted trade coverage, call frequency and outlet call plan in the territory/ Channel
- Achieve excellent visibility of our brands through the placement, management and recording of merchandising materials in line with specific agreed objectives / outlets
Qualifications and Key Competencies
- B.Sc./HND Marketing or any related discipline with 2-4 years relevant Sales & Marketing experience handling Food Service accounts specific to HORECA customers in the Lagos region ideally with international FMCG/food background with an emphasis on hotels, restaurants, catering businesses, and fast food chains
- Excellent network of existing HORECA contacts and trade relationships.
- Excellent problem solving and organization skills
- Self-motivated and flexible to work with negligible supervision.
- Should have negotiation skills to deal with different kinds of customers.
- An established customer base and with an excellent rapport with key accounts.
- Creative, action oriented person, reliable self-starter with the ability to work and deliver measurable result with little supervision
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Exposure to Hotels , restaurants & catering knowledge with comprehensive awareness of Local Lagos Market.