KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Promote and Support Sales activities in Francophone Africa.
- Coordinate all enquiries, quotations and orders for spare parts.
- Clarification of all queries before orders is placed ..
- Use the escalation procedure to prevent order delays by being pro-active.
- Keep internal role players informed on status of key orders timeously.
- Process invoicing and shipping documentation accurately and timeously ..
- Follow-up with customers on OPEN quotations to ascertain status of a potential order.
- General administration/filing
ROLE SPECIFIC SKILLS ATTRIBUTES
Knowledge and Experience
- Strong admin skills with attention to detail
- Strong knowledge and usage of French language
- Inventory Management
- Project Management
- Excellent verbal and written skills in French
- B.Sc/HND or equivalent in French, any sales, financial and mathemallcal certification would be an advantage
- Applicants with French as lingua franca and those from Francophone countries would be expected to possess B.Sc/HND or equivalent in Mathematics, Statistics, Business Management, Marketing, Accounting and Finance
- Deadline driven, attention to detail, work independently, project a professional image, encourage team work and compliance with work processes and procedures, good time management skills
- Shows initiative and solution orientated and pro-active
- Work well under high pressure/stress situation
- Excellent co-ordination, communication skills
- Ability to communicate fluently in French is very vital.
- Excellent time management and disciplined
- Understanding import/export processes and procedures
- Ability to liaise with international offices - Germany/Africa
- MS Office - Word, Excel - Advanced level
- SAP/Pastel (preferably)
- Internet, email
Literacy and Numeracy
- Accurate numerical ability