Specific responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Advising on the Company’s potential long and short term growth strategies.
- Continuously seeking market opportunities, conditions and associated business developments.
- Managing, directing and motivating the company’s sales and marketing teams to achieve set targets.
Qualification & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Social Sciences or any other relevant field (but equivalent qualification and relevant experience can override this)
- Relevant post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to handle the pressure of working in a dynamic and result oriented environment.
- Minimum of 20 years' significant hands-on marketing, sales and/or commercial experience, particularly with experience in marketing and sales through various Channels, and preferably from the FMCG industry, ten (10) of which must have been spent in a senior management role.
- Experience in FMCG marketing (through Channels), sales or technical planning/operations
- People management experience, including proven ability to identify and develop talents.