Apple designs Macs, the best personal computers in the world, along with OS X, iLife, iWork and professional
software. Apple leads the digital music revolution with its iPods and iTunes online store. Apple has reinvented
the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, and is defining the future of mobile media and
computing devices with iPad.
To lead and manage Apple’s business in the Middle East (Consumer Channel, Enterprise, Education) taking into
account the breadth of the Apple product line. To continue to build and strengthen the Apple team with the
clear goal of significantly growing the business by leveraging the growth opportunities in this Region covering
11 countries (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Iraq, Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Oman, Yemen).
• Regional Senior Sales Director
• Teams – own and virtual
• Business and Distribution partners
• Regional Finance team and Sales Operations
• Central Pan-European Product, Business Development, Marcom and Retail teams
• AppleCare (post-sales support)
Key Performance Indicators
• Achievement of quarterly and annual targets (own, teams and channel);
• Quality and accuracy of sales forecasting on an on-going basis;
• Success of managing, developing and evolving the Business Partner strategy in line with the
needs of the business;
• Quality of management reporting, relationship building and leveraging of resources across the
• Ability to develop and improve a strong and efficient team in the Middle East;
• Effective deployment of segment/product programs and resources;
• Maintenance of cost control within the European and local framework
- Reports to Senior Sales Director Middle East, Turkey and Africa (based in London, UK)
- • Refine and develop the current business plan for the Region and gain agreement for the rolling strategy, investments and growth goals;
- • Build the best team and ensure alignment of the Middle East team to European best sales practices.
- • Continually review the Partner Strategy and be prepared to evolve the partner set in order to maximise the business in the territory;
- • Influence the business T&Cs, ensure that partners are targeted and motivated to execute Apple strategies in the territory;
- • Agree and achieve partner and named account volume targets;
- • Regular review of partner plans with sales teams to ensure that named partners and accounts fully understand and are bought into Apple technology and solutions;
- • Implement pan-European channel programs as relevant. This will involve understanding, supporting and delivering the program goals & objectives;
- • Leverage pan-European Technical Consultants and Business Development Managers as appropriate in both pre and post sales situations;
- • Ensure the teams achieve and exceed their goals through setting up best practice standards and aligning with corporate objectives;
- • Work with local and central training resources to ensure adequate product and program knowledge within the distribution partners;
- • Ensure adoption and full use of European Management tools.
- • Resolution of any local customer service issues;
- • Communicate, collaborate and influence the support team in London and the operation team in Cork
Degree level, MBA Preferred
The candidate is likely to have substantial sales experience with demonstrable ability of having grown a business
significantly. Both multi-channel and direct sales experience are important. Exposure to Consumer and
Professional markets could be an added advantage. Fluent English. Arabic knowledge would be an added advantage.