This role provides Commercial leadership in Philippines for GE Water and Process Technologies with direct responsibility for revenue, contribution margin and base cost budgets.
It also has accountability for bringing together each of the functional disciplines to operate as a cohesive and united leadership team.
- Commercial leadership for Philippines sales team.
- Lead strategy, Revenue, Sales & Orders growth, Contribution Margin expansion, deal structures & Channel Strategy, as well as talent development across the GEWPT portfolio.
- Strong focus on building strategic accounts, leveraging the breadth of GE to build executive level customer relationships, solutions, and loyalty.
- Attract, retain and develop commercial talent; succession planning.
- Leadership of all Philippines functional employees.
- Work cross functionally to drive growth, and improvement in customer satisfaction, as measured by Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Partner with GE Corporate and GE Infrastructure commercial teams.
- Lead a culture of Integrity, Quality, and EHS.
- Community service role model.
- BS Degree (Chemical or Mechanical Engineering preferred).
- At least 10 years industry experience in commercial functions of which from the water industry or in business with similar customer base. Eg. Energy, Oil & Gas.
- Good track record in leading and energizing teams to develop and execute commercial growth plans in a matrix environment.
- Strong demonstrated customer focus.
- Proven strategic selling and marketing skills to achieve growth and sales targets.
- Prior experience with industrial customers and processes preferably in the assigned segment.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills with excellent leadership ability, displaying GE Growth Values.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills. Great influencing skills, with the ability to build trust.
- Solid communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Demonstrated computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Be willing to work independently (after proper training) and be a self-starter. Be comfortable working in a dynamic , target driven environment.
- Ability and willingness to travel within territory. Travel requirements for the position will be discussed further during interview process.