Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
Negotiating the product solution of an agreement and closing sales.
Gathering market and customer information.
Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
Negotiating on price, delivery and specifications with customers.
Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
Creating detailed proposal documents as well as formal biddings.
Recording inquiries ,quotes ,sales and order information.
Reviewing sales and personal development performance twice a year, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
Making accurate and providing customers with quotations.
Attending team meetings.
Daily sales activity covering a geographical predefined sale territory.
Duty timing Sundays through Thursdays 0800-1800.
- Minimum of 2 years Sales experience in a similar role
- University Degree qualified
- UAE driving license is required
- Excellent English language skills
- Team player, Exceptional Presentation Skills, Proactive work style, creativity, energy, and strong personality
- Arabic language skills will be an advantage
- Experience in Storage Solutions; Workshop Equipment; Workshop Furniture; or Industrial furniture will be an advantage