Key Responsibilities of Sales Engineer
- Maintains relationships with existing Company clients and develops new contacts.
- To maximize the sales and profitability of commercial vehicles and associated products.
- After sales Support.
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations
- Responsible for presenting the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
Qualification and Key Competencies
- Candidate must be a mechanical engineer with a minimum of 3 years sales experience.
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in Commercial sales of Automobiles. Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial spirit, technical expertise, be a self - starter and value opportunity of joining a new high potential venture.
- Applicants should ideally be 25 to 35 years old.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails.