Duties and ResponsIbIlities
- Candidate must enjoy visiting clients on-site
- He maintains relationships with existing Company clients and develops new contacts throughout Nigeria
- He travels extensively throughout the country to meet the clients
- Prepares and Implements sales plans
- He formulates and follows up offers
- Communicates with our producers
- His main responsibility will be to contribute to the increase of the sales
- In order to achieve sales growth, the Sales Engineer will have to be proficient with our range of products, do follow up with daily visits, write reports and develop close relationship with his customers
- Acquires extensive knowledge of competition activities.
- Experience Required: 3-5 years experience In technical sales
- Educational Background; B.Sc. Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering. A M.S. also desirable.
- Age: 28-40.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, communication, presentation and selling skills. Candidate must be a self-starter, ambitious and inspiring. Must like a challenge, be adaptable and see obstacles as opportunities. Finally, candidate must have a good technical background In order to add value to clients. Candidate must also be a holder of a valid driver’s license. PC literate.