Air Charter Service is an energetic company which has experienced rapid growth to become a market leader in its field, with annual revenues exceeding $450m per year. The company’s headquarters in London are the heart of a global business, with offices across North America, South America, Europe, The Middle East, Africa, Russia & CIS, India and the Far East.
Our Executive Jet division arranges passenger aircraft charters for a diverse client base including but not limited to high net worth individuals (HNWI), celebrities, the entertainment industry, senior level executives, private venture capitalists and the sports industry.
- New business generation within a portfolio of clients
- Client and supplier relationship management
- Management of Executive Jet charter bookings from enquiry to post flight report
- Achievement of monthly and annual targets
What we look for:
- Confidence in approaching new clients and building rapport
- Fluency in both written and verbal Arabic and English is essential
- A proven track record in sales and business development
- Ability to liaise with individuals at all levels
- Results driven and disciplined
- An inquisitive nature with good attention to detail
- A hard-working self-motivated team player
- An interest or knowledge of the aircraft charter operation
- Generous base salary with 10 % uncapped commission
- Private healthcare and one return ticket per year from Dubai to place of origin after one year’s service.
- Promotion and career development opportunities within one year of joining
- Opportunity for global travel
- Award-winning training, mentoring and support mechanisms
- A friendly, fun and very exciting environment enhanced with regular company-funded social events