• Achieve against sales target.
• Negotiate details of contracts and payments, and prepare sales contracts and order forms.
• Provide customers with product samples and catalogues.
• Recommend products to customers, based on customers’ needs and interest.
• Manages the projects, if any.
• Communicates with logistics coordinator and supplier.
• Consult with clients after sales or contract signings in order to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
• Follow up customers ‘’Clients main Contractors, Consultants and Applicants
• Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, products, availability etc.
• Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain technical product advantage.
• Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
• Forward orders to logistics coordinator.
• Identify prospective customer by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
• Monitor market conditions, products innovations, and competitors’ product, prices, and sales.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Reporting to General Manager