Our Client, a business conglomerate with presence in different sectors including Consumer Products, Corporate Services and Infrastructure is seeking to hire the services of enthusiastic and goal driven Sales Executive with experience in marketing and selling Furniture Products to modern retail markets.
- Prepare & execute go to market plan to achieve desired monthly Sales Targets.
- New business development & sales opportunities amongst consultants, architects, middle men for govt. projects, FMCG, and other institutions.
- Expected to build and manage solid commercial relationships at all levels and to manage all sales, margin and profitability.
- Identify New Office Furniture opportunities from Banks, FMCG, Insurance, ISP & Telecom companies and Other Institutions etc.
- Ability to take decisions on critical and urgent matters and provide solutions.
- Expected to build a strong healthy pipeline of prospective opportunities/Leads to Active and regular Business
- Understand their Requirement & Needs.
- Understand Our Competition : Difference in Product, Price & Other offerings
- Maximize Business with each Customer.
- Developing and coordinating with local vendors for cost effective Products to sell.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- • Minimum experience of 2 years in B2B Furniture Sales (Projects), with good market knowledge of Furniture, Furniture projects & Competitors.
- • Presentable and with good communication skills.
- • Strategic / persuasive approach to business development.
- • Ability to work equally on own initiative and as part of a team.
- • Ability to work well under pressure.
- Candidates with sales experience in Furniture Companies will be preferred.
- Facility management experience will be a plus.