- Draw up strategies for sales and execute such for product.
- Travel on work basis
- Negotiate prices or terms of sales or service agreements.
- Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders.
- Visit establishments to evaluate needs or to promote product sales.
- Maintain customer records, using automated systems.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, or credit terms.
- Must have at least 4-5 years working experience in Sales especially in the education sector.
- Must have built and maintained good working relationship with key players in the education sector (institutions, schools, ngos, etc.).
- Must be experienced in selling premium services/ products to high value customers is very important.
- Must be matured and within the age of 35-40 years.
- Must be it savvy; able to coordinate online products brands and sales as well.