- You are required to maintain ethical standards in accordance with Daimler AG Policies and the Company's Compliance Guidelines and Policies including Anti-Bribery and all relevant competition law
- Calling on, welcoming and providing support personally, by telephone and in writing to interested parties and customers
- Informing and advising visitors on Mercedes-Benz vehicles, equipment, prices, conditions, technical data and other issues
- Explaining differences between Mercedes-Benz vehicles and competitors' vehicles; highlighting usefulness/advantages
- Immediately passing on customers' wishes to sales management
- Evaluating used cars and arranging for technical appraisals to be carried out
- Introducing customers to other customer support units and continuously maintaining contact with these units
- Preparing and carrying out follow-up contacts and compiling contact reports
- Organising and carrying out test-drives and evaluate results
- Compiling and sending out offers
- Well-targeted and continuous planning of acquisition of new customers
- Establishing contact personally, in writing and by telephone
- Positioning information material (brochures, catalogues, etc.) and ensuring availability
- Involvement in design of exhibition space and product placement
- Involvement in sales events
- Guaranteeing professional level of product presentation (price marking, accessibility, cleanliness, etc.)
- Carrying out market and target group analyses and compiling statistics
- Fostering contacts to key individuals, associations and groups in the region
- Carrying out customer and demand/need-oriented sales discussions
- Offering and selling accessories
- Explaining financing and leasing opportunities and insurances and concluding/arranging relevant contracts
- Concluding sales, negotiating terms (trade-ins, type and method of payment, method of vehicle transfer, etc.), if necessary obtaining agreements and drawing up the sales contract
- Offering and selling service packages
- Prepare offers and follow-up with customers and prospects
- Recording the customer's order, preparing cost calculation and passing them on to the respective department
- Checking confirmation of order and, if necessary, passing it on to the customer
- Recording, dealing with and passing on customer's desired amendments
(changes to vehicle type and fittings)
- Agreeing on processing and registration procedures with customer
- Supervising conclusion of financing, leasing contracts, insurances and service contracts
- Reaching agreements with internal partners (Ordering, Sales Management) and external contacts (financing and leasing partners, etc.)
- Supervising all processes up to delivery
- Agreeing with customers when the vehicle is to be put at their disposal (date, delivery, registration, etc.)
- Handing over vehicle and introducing customer to the vehicle
- Planning and carrying out regular contact with customers
- Regularly recording customer satisfaction and initiating relevant measures
- Taking individual period of ownership of customer's vehicle into consideration with respect to timely follow-up orders
- Has completed sales training, ideally in the automobile industry, or within a high value retail sales environment.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Has the ability to follow a structured Sales Process.
- Has a genuine passion for the delivery of first class customer service.
- Pass relevant CBT modules in respect of insurance, product knowledge and TCF.
Competencies for the role: Communication & Contact Behaviour
- Appearance / general manner / charisma.
- Sociability and ability to establish relationships.
- Eloquence / gestures, facial expressions, body language.
- Structuring and leading discussions/talks.
- Acceptance/active listening.
- Ability to argue effectively / enthuse others.
Job Motivation, Willingness to Learn & Get Involved
- Importance of job.
- Concrete career goals.
- Attitude to service industry.
- Attitude to company.
- Willingness to pass on information / to learn.
- Commitment / willingness to work / initiative.
Mental Agility (flexibility)
- Creativity (inventiveness)
- Problem-solving ability (adapting to new situations)
- Intellectual capacity.
- Learning ability.
Independent & Systematic Action
- Target orientation / pursuing own goals / determination.
- Organisational ability / ability to organise own work / working systematically.
- Independence / self-responsibility.
- Own opinions.
- Decision-making ability.
Co-operation and Ability to Work in a Team
- Efforts to find common ground / to involve others.
- Ability to handle conflict / to accept criticism.
- Actively seeking to reconcile interests / seeking a consensus.
- Tolerance and acceptance (attitude)
- Attitude to teamwork.
- Authentic behaviour.
- Convincing personality.
- Ability to handle pressure (physical and mental)
- Personal integrity.
- Ability to carry out analysis of needs and requirements.
- Ability to advise others.
- Ability to conclude a contract / negotiate.
- Preparing and following up customer contacts.
- Knowledge of / accessibility to /applying sales tool(s)
- Efficient procedures, knowledge of processes, systemic skills.
- Pre assessment discussion with Sales Manager
- Attendance at Sales Executive Assessment Centre
- Interview with Sales Manager and North London Training Manager
- SHL CCSQ profile (No less than scores of 4 across all categories)