- The role requires an individual who will be able to provide the highest levels of customer service by providing a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive and efficient service projecting the quality image of the brand and company.
- The successful person will need to ensure every customer’s expectations and requirements are exceeded throughout the sales experience.
- Achieve sales performances which at least meet periodic and annual sales targets whilst maximising profit gained from each transaction and maintaining the potential for repeat business.
- Ensure that all opportunities for the company to transact business in any product area are communicated to the correct line Manager.
- Seek to constantly improve knowledge of vehicles, finance products, warranties and accessories, as well as gain an understanding of consumer protection legislation as it affects new car retail sales.
- Ensure that all contact (written, oral and personal presentation) with customers is conducted in such a manner as to enhance the company’s reputation.
- In the case of a customer making a complaint, ensure it is dealt with quickly and that the procedure is adhered to.
- Ensure that vehicles offered for demonstration and for sale are in safe condition and meet the preparation standards laid down by the company.
- Ensure that documentation procedures are performed as laid down by the company and liaise closely with other departments in this respect.
- Ensure that all FSA requirements are achieved and followed.
- Have a thorough knowledge of company guidelines, procedures and company policies to ensure that they are adhered to by yourself, other employees, suppliers and customers at all times to reduce any risk to the company business.
- Promote all services of the company to customers when the opportunity arises.
- Ensure all quality procedures are adhered to.
- Promote a positive attitude to create a cohesive team which will take the business forward.
- All other reasonable duties as requested by the Senior Sales Manager from time to time.
- Relevant Qualification in the Social Sciences field.
- Knowledge and experience in auto sales.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Have an outstanding record of sales achievement, ideally within the motor industry.
- Be able to work with defined processes and guidelines.
- Have excellent administration skills.
- Have an understanding of database management.
- Be enthusiastic, friendly and helpful.
- Be committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service.
- Be respectful and courteous to customers and colleagues
- Have resilience and a drive to succeed
- Honest with high levels of integrity