Our client is a major distributor of different chemicals for different industries.
- Develop the sales of the company’s products in the Home and Personal Care chemical Raw Materials
- Develop new products in the market and help educate the customers about them
- Liase with the suppliers in order to grant the needed technical support to the customers
- Liaise with the manufacturing/supply arm on orders, quantities, designs/assortments, delivery dates and payment terms in conjuction with the Managing Director
- Responsible for developing a price point policy by harmonising/aligning prices of distinct items of stock and determining standard marginal prices for all items
- Promote or reduces the prices of slower-selling lines while monitoring best selling lines
- Set and adjust prices and decide markdowns in conjunction with the General Manager
- Develop merchandise budget for appropriate periods
- Work with Inventory Administrator to plan stock levels, move stock and making sure that the best selling items are always available
- Responsible for researching the dynamics of the target market i.e. buying behaviour, purchasing power, age range, social status, profession etc. so as to develop marketing strategies to fit their unique lifestyles
- Identify new markets that might enhance the organisation s bottom line
- Gather sales information from previous years to know statistics on returns, markdowns, and any inventory carry over
- Create an annual marketing plan and a budget to facilitate it.