Qualification: OND, B.Sc or HND in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration, Mass Communication, Computer Science, Engineering and Accounting
Job Objective: Reporting to the Head of Marketing. The successful Sales Executive has a fantastic opportunity to generate good remuneration on target earnings.
The successful individual should have experience in identifying prospects and selling products and services in any of the industries listed above.
Ability to understand business/customer requirements
Ability to products and services as a solution to business problems
Developing plans to measure business success, to improve, grow and become more profitable
Engaging key users across a range of business areas
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Evolve a strategy that continuously ensures consistent growth and profitability
2. Document the Marketing Plan and execute the plan.
3. Provide self- leadership for the marketing and propel self towards achieving targets set by the company.
4. Develop Sales projections for the company in line with the marketing plan.
5. Identify prospects, schedule and deliver demonstrations and close deals.
6. Provide weekly sales and prospecting reports.
The person: driven and self-motivated person
Well organized and a diligent employee
Willing to learn and progress internally
Good written and communication skills with the ability of knowing when to close Sales deal and meet target
Skills & Attributes:
Punctual, Must be computer literate. The candidate must be able to able to spot business opportunities. Highly dependable, self-starter, high energy, positive attitude with good organization, time management skills, A results orientation person with strong analytical skills to translate business requirements into solutions. Motivated by a very strong commission structure based on successful closed sales
Fixed basic salary tied to achievement of target
Annual/Quarterly Bonus Scheme.
Flexible benefits scheme based on performance
structured personal development.
Other Benefits: Training on the products and services to be sold