Our client, for over two decades, has provided top quality production and printing services to reputable multinationals and medium-scale organizations in Nigeria and across Africa. With marketing premiums, promotional materials, corporate and executive gift items, they have continued to meet the corporate and marketing support needs of various organizations. High Quality, Prompt Delivery and Reliabilityare their values. If you share same values as a Sales Executive, then this role is yours.
- Manage showroom operation.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information in the showroom.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing company standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must possess a good first degree.
- Must have at least two (2) years experience in outdoor and show room sales.
- Knowledgeable and well-equipped in handling various OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturing) projects and corporate campaigns.
- Knowledgeable in handling Point of Sales (POS) Terminal.
- Must have strong prospecting and customer / client relationship skills.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.