- Increase sales by establishing relationships with existing prospects as well as new potential customers to obtain their constant patronage
- Responsible for closing orders by communicating with current prospects and new customer prospects to sell our existing product by creatively communicating its unique features and benefits.
- Provide feedback on existing product to sales & marketing management for future modifications and enhancements.
- Achieve assigned orders and sales objectives and ensure conformity with set sales targets.
- Always represent the organization in a positive, professional manner and thereby sell the company and our product.
- Provide demonstrations on a regular basis to potential customers.
- Attend various trade shows, seminars and conferences to promote the organization and its products.
- Visit potential customers for new business and manage relationship.
- Provide customers with travel quotations and best options across the different solutions we sell.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Review personal sale performance and work out areas of personal development.
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends. Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Keep record of sales and make same available to the sales coordinator on a daily basis
- Report to the sales coordinator and business development manager.