- Producing all proposals, contacts and other related booking tools, also preparing all sales documentation accurately.
- Effective filing and trace system. Entering and managing tentative group room blocks into DELPHI.
- Achieving sales objective and goals as set by the management. Ability to maximize revenue by up-selling.
- Ensuring that all proposals are sent to the customer within working day.
- Using problem solving methodology for decision making /follow-up.
- Serving as point of contact for customers, hotel and sales organization. Ensure pricing/selling strategies are followed.
You will have gained a Bachelor Degree and will possess a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role, preferably in the GCC region.
Experience of working in a 5 star hospitality environment would be viewed as highly desirable.
You will have good administration, communication, time management and organizational skills, as well as the capability to multitask and strong attention to detail. You will also be a team player with effective analytical skills.
Your interpersonal and customer service ability will be excellent. You will possess excellent presentation skills and effective public speaking skills with positive attitude.
Proficiency in computer software systems such as MS Office and Delphi is essential as are excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.