Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
1. Identifies new business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales possibilities.
2. Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
3. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
4. Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
5. Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
6. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
7. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
8. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES REQUIRED:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
National Diploma or equivalent. (Opportunities for training)
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Send a cover letter and CV through your email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Cover letter must not be more than 50 words to include
a. Your full Names
b. Residential address
c. Phone numbers
d. Why you think the job is for you