- Guinness Nigeria Plc is the biggest market within Diageo Africa and one of the biggest beer markets for Diageo worldwide. Guinness Nigeria, a leading brewer and marketer of premium alcoholic and malt drinks has as purpose creating the best performing, most trusted and respected consumer products company in Nigeria.
- The Sales Finance Manager role is critical to shaping commercial decision making through insight and analysis. Developing and leading strong Sales partnering with the Sales leadership team to deliver excellent business outcomes.
Key Outputs (Top Accountabilities)
- Provide financial support to the Sales, Sales Operations & Customer Marketing teams on reporting, planning & analysis
- Deliver an on-going evaluation process, which ensures effectiveness of sales & customer marketing investment in Guinness Nigeria & Diageo Brands Nigeria Ltd
- Pre and post evaluation of Sales and Customer Marketing Initiatives
- Management/Development/Coaching of Decision Support Analysts
- Engage with Managers/Senior Managers in the business to ensure decisions are made with a full understanding of the financial implications.
- Provide Financial and commercial input to investment/resource allocation decisions with the departments as required
- Specific areas of responsibility will be the pre and post investment appraisal of the effectiveness of A&P, Commercial Planning, Sales Initiatives
- Assess Effectiveness of A & P and Spend Control
- Leading and providing strong coaching for a team of 2 Commercial Finance Analysts.