The Bentley Nevada Sales Leader demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. This role contributes to the overall strategy and manages complex issues within functional areas of expertise.
• Own Bentley Nevada Orders operating plan for the assigned territory while meeting quarterly and annual orders commitment and sales metrics such as cash and receivables.
• Proactive approach to sales, driving aggressive growth targets and address volume, and timing.
• Build customer relationships at different levels for the purpose of Business development and Sales.
• Develop customer strategies, marketing campaign plans, conduct sales presentations and generate new opportunities.
• Develop consultants awareness and knowledge on key OC technologies and work with them on FEED specifications.
• Demonstrate commercial and technical expertise in specific market and lead opportunity planning.
• Own regional future planning and forecasting for Bentley Nevada in the region specified.
• Drive cross-functional coordination with the Commercial Operations, Services, Engineering and Project Management teams.