The Control Solutions Sales Manager leads projects and initiatives with broad scope and high impact to the business or is a recognized expert in a specialized field. In this role you will be responsible for major and complex assignments with long-term business implications, manage complex issues within functional area of expertise, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
- Responsible for in the leadership of the team for the customer in all aspects of account growth including strategy development, integrated account planning, opportunity identification, and value communication.
- Responsible for the effective and profitable conduct of the sales and service function of assigned territory.
- Responsible for growth of new accounts as well as focus on maintaining existing accounts.
- Work with current customers and prospects to meet desired sales and service needs
- Define entitlement and identify areas to penetrate and grow profitability
- Interface with the marketing organization to drive high value solutions leveraging the GE portfolio.
- Serve as an intermediary for solutions detailed understanding of customer’s business model and how GE’s products and services develop and deliver added value to the customer.
- Build customer relationships and communication at all levels
- Matrix with existing functional and P&L teams to achieve growth objectives.
- Actively participate in community events with the customer.
- Utilize six sigma tools and methodologies to drive improvements in key processes for the customer.
- Demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. This role contributes to the overall strategy and manages complex issues within functional areas of expertise.
- Own Control Solutions Orders operating plan for the assigned territory while meeting quarterly and annual orders commitment and sales metrics such as cash and receivables.
- Proactive approach to sales, driving aggressive growth targets and address volume, and timing.
- Build customer relationships at different levels for the purpose of Business development and Sales.
- Develop customer strategies, marketing campaign plans, conduct sales presentations and generate new opportunities.
- Develop consultants awareness and knowledge on key technologies and work with them on FEED specifications.
- Demonstrate commercial and technical expertise in specific market and lead opportunity planning.
- Own regional future planning and forecasting for Controls in the region specified.
- Drive cross-functional coordination with the Commercial Operations, Services, Engineering and Project Management teams.