- Achievement of annual revenue, margin and P&L KPIs set in the business plan.
- Grow distribution, (sales, marketing and promotional activation) number of customers and market share as per agreed strategy
- Propose and import new products in the Nigerian market capable to grow market share
- Ensure that the team has clear objectives and is methodically evaluated based on both performance and behaviour.
- Provide monthly report, identify, deviations versus the plan and propose and implement corrective actions
- Monitor and evaluate possible expansions in other territories of proximity
- Leads the development relationship with keys customers who are considered strategic for the business.
- Ensure that the brand and its products are of the required level of quality through continuous benchmarking and consumer research.
- Propose and ensure accurate implementation of commercial and credit policy for the paints business
Qualification and Key Competencies
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a Commercial Management role in paints in the Nigeria market.
- B.Sc/HND in Chemical Engineering or any other related Degree.
- Ideal candidate must be result-oriented, self-motivated, and able to work both independently and within a team environment with a proven track record in industrial and decorative paints
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professional in written responses to emails.
- Organised and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative, adaptive approaches and ability to build new business in paints
- Good understand of finance and figures