- Regional Strategic Sales Director.
- To meet the sales target on a monthly basis.
- Proactively contribute to the annual strategic planning process, including providing market, competitive and customer data and insights.
- To strengthen the value proposition in allocated verticals.
- Generate and respond to sales leads – KPI 20/30 per month for new leads/meetings.
- Acquire new business partners to grow revenue.
- Own two vertical initiatives per annum and become a though leader in the industry.
- Be active on social media – Linked In, Twitter, Chatter.
- Setup business partner meetings to establish growth procedures.
- Manage partner opportunities from inception to completion.
- Support the Business Partners as requested
- Assist with customer briefings & sales readiness around the relevant products.
- Setup site visits to meet with existing and potential customers.
- Develop understanding of customers' diverse and specific business needs.
- Apply product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Be the expert in understanding technical / functional capabilities of products.
- Respond to quotation requests and assist with sales proposals.
- Eliminate existing or outstanding sales issues by troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Consult with inside sales team and monitor sales life cycles until completed.
- Managing own diary in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals.
- Contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
- Meet sales targets and sales performace KPI’s as prescribed by SVP Sales.
- Support vertical and horizontal marketing initiatives.
- Examine the needs of the primary regions through market studies, internet, magazine articles, customer interaction and other external sources.
- Representation at events and select sales and partner situations such as road shows, trade fares, end user events, and sales calls etc.
- Generate effective market introduction for new products and cross selling to existing customers.
- Follow marketing drives and promote them to partners and end users via emails, telephone follow ups or direct meetings.