- The Candidate will be responsible for selling and supporting the Company’s Fragrances.
- The Sales Manager is responsible for achieving an assigned sales and profitability goal.
- Retains and profitably grows Company’s sales volume and profitability through proactive management of customer relationships.
- Selling company’s Fragrances to both current and prospective buyers.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process.
- Develop various strategies to drive sales to meet target.
- Create and develop a good customer base.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships with Clients.
- Account and revenue generation.
- Manage both existing and potential Clients.
- Inform Clients of all promotional deals, new products and updates.
- Correspond professionally with foreign counterpart
- Provide and maintain timely and accurate market intelligent reports on pricing, sales and activities of competitors.
- A graduate from a reputable university with a minimum of 2:2 division.
- Candidate must have a natural science background (Chemistry, Physics, and Chemical Engineering or any chemical related discipline).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Sales of Chemicals (Fragrance).