- Relevant university degrees are required for all positions.
- For the technical positions, a degree in Electrical/Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering Is preferred
- For the non-technical positions a degree in Economics, Marketing or Business related discipline is preferred.
- Relevant post graduate or professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Drive sales order value and revenue growth in Telco/ISP/Carrier segments in Nigeria with specific focus on Abuja and Lagos.
- End to end business development including lead generation, order processing and order closure.
- Manage the customer relationship with various global carriers, enterprises & domestic wholesale customers.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in selling voice, data and IP services to Telco/ISP/Carrier segments in Nigeria
- Good understanding of internet bandwidth sales, IPLC, National leased circuits, MPLS, VPNs, Data Centre and VAS is required.
- Good experience of the environment and business terrain