To establish Schneider Electric as a preferred brand across the country with Consultants and Architects and to be the SPOC for Solution Sales Team based across the country.
- To establish C level Relationship with High Potential Consultants in Nigeria and Ghana
- Conduct In house Seminars and Presentations for the consultants and their team and familiarize them with SE offer.
- Responsible for specifying of SE offer by the consultants in their tender document.
- Liaise with Marketing teams in Partner Projects, Industry and Energy Business Units to bring the requisite technical support to the Consultants.
- Responsible for Prescription of Retail Offer with Architects
- Create a repository of all Certificates and Approvals
- Closely work with Sales for Closure of projects in SE favor
- To work Key Institutional customers like CBN and other Banks and make SE as the most preferred Brand .
- To liaise with prescription teams across the group to connect with consultants outside Nigeria and working with Projects in Nigeria
- Be Part of Schneider Electric “COMMUNITY OF PRACTICE “ of Prescription Team
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
- At least 10+ experience in low voltage/transformers products and solutions.
- Good knowledge / understanding of Automation, Drives, Power Distribution and Installation Design standards
- Strong project analytical skills
- Ability to leverage partnerships to drive the strategic plan. Consistently demonstrates alignment to organizational strategy to advance opportunities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to present their views in a clear and compelling manner
- Adapt to rapidly changing business circumstances and have the ability to thrive in a constantly changing business environment
- Manage all aspects of an account with a positive, “can do” attitude
- The successful candidate demonstrates understanding of the regional/local markets.