To complete all assigned tasks, achieve the assigned sales targets, deliver market leading performance, ensure Jumeirah Beach Hotel is the first choice for the assigned / designated accounts, maximise revenue and commercial opportunities with customers and partners and deliver effective communication within the hotel as well as across Sales function (Strategic Business Unit Sales, Global Sales) and with the customers and partners
- Delivering assigned Key Performance Indicator (KPI).
- Being able to continuously sources new business through research of local media and market intelligence.
- Being able to continually evaluates markets and their needs, comparing them with existing products and services (keep abreast of market trends and economy).
- Maximizing the use Microsoft CRM Dynamics of all relevant account information and sending our group leads to the Events Conversion team.
- Conducting in house site inspections and presentations to potential clients.
- Carrying out regular entertainments for existing and acquisition accounts.
- Planning & delivering sales objectives for the Strategic Business Unit (SBU)
- Maintaining up to date data on all Strategic Business Unit (SBU) related customer production and leads (direct as well as via cluster sales)
- Maintaining high level of awareness & knowledge of the Strategic Business Unit (SBU) specific revenue budget & targets for the whole year.
- Tracking performance per segment and actively support all liaison meetings.
- Keeping updated and current records of all SBU specific business development initiatives, promotions and the respective support sales activities (SBU as well as Cluster)
- Collating and updating all relevant market & competitor data, activities and information in order to respond to them appropriately.
- Maintaining and growing the positive customer and partner relationships.
- Taking ownership of your own performance.
In order to be considered for this role, a business related degree is desirable. Preferably with a solid sales background in a 5 star luxury hotel industry with a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role and a knowledge of sales segments (Leisure, Corporate and Government sales) is desirable.
You will have an exceptional written and verbal communication skills in both English and Russian. Experience in presentation and public speaking attributes is a must as well as time management and organizational skills. Proficiency in computer software systems such as MS Office is essential.