- Manages sales of Security products and Communication gadgets ranging from, CCTV System, Fire Alarm, Access Control, Intruder Alarm,PABX etc.
- Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel.
- Collaborates with Management in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company.
- Manages an assigned geographic sales area or product line to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Establishes and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel.
Details of Function
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with Management
- Manages personnel and develops sales and sales support staff.
- Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
- Collaborates with team members to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth.
- Collaborates with Management to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses.
- Reviews expenses and recommends economies.
- Holds regular meeting with sales staff.
- A university Degree in Marketing or Business Studies is preferred with a minimum of 5 years of related experience in Security Services industry.
- Experience in sales of CCTV System, Fire Alarm, Access Control, Intruder Alarm,PABX etc is compulsory.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead sales team
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.